"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

torsdag 7. august 2008

In English, too: Welcome to my blog! :o)

This is the start of my first blog ever! :o) It will mostly concentrate on my hobby, which is cardmaking. Since January this year I have been a frequent guest of many cardmaking-blogs. I soon got my favourites, and felt the urge to leave a comment (or two or three... ;o) ) to express myself because of all the beautiful cards I saw and have seen, you make. So maybe it is just about time I had my own place here to go via, to visit my blog-friends. :o)

Since I am new in this game, I guess I will have to use some time here in the beginning, to find out all about blogging and the things I need to know about it. Hope to share some photos with you soon, of some paper boxes I have made a couple of days ago. I will also show you some of the cards that I have made earlier.

I hope the summer is, and has been, GOOD, for you all! Wherever you are and wherever you might have been. :o)

Ingen kommentarer: