"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

tirsdag 4. november 2008

Tagged - again!

I've been tagged, again! By Kristin this time. Here it goes, 7 truths about myself:

1) I love chocolate! Of all candies, I am quite sure that chocolate is the one I can not be without!! But everything with moderation, of course!! ;)

2) I am a cat-loving person. Too bad we are not allowed to keep pets in the flat where we live!!... If we could, I guess I would have had one. I am not much into having a cat that stays indoors. I more like the idea of cats walking freely outdoors. I grew up in the countryside and can not seem to like the thought of indoor-cats!...

3) I am interested in healing and the importance of positive thinking! :)

4) I believe in God and I believe in miracles.

5) I learn something, constantly. :)

6) I love my cardmaking hobby! And I HAVE ambitions getting into scrapbooking, too. It would be SO nice to have all photos around here in boxes and drawers, organized and put into albums. It is not that I do not WANT to get started! I have got more stash than required to get it done, the albums are bought and lined up on a shelf. It is more about taking the time to do it!....

7) The older I get, the more I wish that there could be even more hours a day!..

That's it! A little something about myself - and some truths more revealing than others!.. Honesty is anyway very crucial to me, and must be added to what I have already mentioned. ;) :)

Now, I want to tag the following:

Joanna
Ingun
Gro

I have been ill with flu since Thursday... :-/ I am still not quite well, but it is getting better and better now! :D It is really boring being ill... My fingers itch more and more to make a card or two!! Tomorrow, maybe?...

1 kommentar:

Angelo sa...

Takk for at du tok deg tid til å avsløre noen av dine hemmeligheter! Det er morsomt å lese litt om hverandre på denne måten :)

Håper at du blir frisk nok til å lage kort igjen snart. Det er faktisk ikke noe morsomt å ikke ha overskudd til noe som helst. Nå virker det som om du har fått din dose av sykdommer i det siste, så nå krysser jeg fingrene for at du ikke får noen flere basselusker på besøk!

Ha en kjempefin (og kreativ) tirsdag!!

Klem, Kristin :)