"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

fredag 30. januar 2009

Melissa's Valentine's Blog Candy(CLOSED)


Melissa has this Valentine's Blog Candy these days. She picks a winner February 3rd at 2pm. Look at these two wonderful projects she has made to give away + some more!! Don't miss her other creations either!!... I don't think you will regret it, if you pay her a visit! :o)

4 kommentarer:

mellem sa...

Syns du lager mye flott. Er du noe inne på scrapping.no? Var på mitt første treff i fjor, er nok så fersk i gamet, har vel holdt på i et års tid nå. Men det var kjempemorro med treff. Håper virkelig at noen kan dra igang flere :-) Du får ha god bedring og god helg. Vi får snakkes :-)

Lori Roberts sa...

These are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad I found yours!

Great-Granny Grandma sa...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. I'm still not exactly sure what "blog candy" is but you have a very nice blog and do some beautiful work. It's been fun meeting all you creative bloggers from around the world.

Great-Granny Grandma sa...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and answering my question about blog candy. I would love to be included in your giveaway.

There was a time when I used to make cards too, but haven't done that in years. Maybe this will inspire me to rekindle that hobby. :-)