"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

fredag 27. februar 2009

Happy blogoversary to "Hands and Heart" ~ Monica Zuniga!

Monica Zuniga at "Hands and Heart" (I can't write all the letters in her name the way they are supposed to, to be 100% correct, on my keyboard), situated in New Mexico, had her very first blogoversary 5th of February. Her paintings are so beautiful! ~ And so are her wonderful thoughts that goes with her paintings! <3 The positive thinking she gladly shares, overwhelmed me!! I am really amazed after my first visit on her blog!.. Or: I think I have visited her before, thanks to the OWOH event, if I am not totally wrong?.. :o)

The same way I was amazed with so many of the participants in the OWOH event. One of the most, for me, outstanding persons I met through "One World ~ One Heart", is Lisa at "Lisa Lectura Creations". I just HAVE to mention Lisa too, because it was through her blog that I found Monica Zuniga's blogoversary. I have fallen totally in love with Lisa's paintings, and girl's faces, too!... Adorable ones!!....

Two wonderful artists! :o)

This blog post does not end here. Monica Zuniga's generousity is to be payed attention to: She celebrates her blogoversary and wants to give away this wonderful painting ~

a 12" x 8" streched canvas acrylic painting "I am the source of Love".

Her own words: "Reminding us all that we are the creators of Love in our lives! It is born in our hearts and it´s in our will to do it consciously, if we don´t make the effort, it won´t come in to our lives and save us, like in fairy tales, it is work and takes courage to accept it! Enter in to the circle of Love and make everything around you feel better and shine!"

(Click to enlarge, for a closer look).

It makes me warm inside. Such goodness!

Love and light! :o)

Ingen kommentarer: