"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

tirsdag 1. september 2009

My Blogoversary Candy - the prize and the WINNER!!



Here's the prize - a brand new "Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch"!

And here's the lucky winner:

Belyona / Natasha

Congrats!!! :)) Mail me your address, so I can send you the prize ASAP.
If I haven't heard anything from you within the end of this week, Sunday, I will draw another winner.

Have a great week!! :)

7 kommentarer:

Kary Sol sa...

Congratulation lucky girl :)

Carole RB sa...

Congrats to the winner!

Annelies sa...

Congratulations with this fantastic prize!

KarenB sa...

Oh wow, congratulations :)

Belyona sa...

WOW! Thank you!!!

Angelo sa...

Neimen, gratulerer med overstått blog-jubileum!! Jeg har ikke vært særlig aktiv med å besøke andres blogger og har dessverre gått glipp av hele jubileet ditt. Hmmm. På tide å begynne med litt besøk rundt omkring igjen.
Nydelige bilder fra Italia forresten. Jeg var i Roma for noen år siden og forelsket meg i den byen!!

Klem, Kristin :)

Belyona sa...

Hege, some days ago I sent you my adress by e-mail. Did you receive it?