"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

torsdag 17. desember 2009

Motivet week 50 challenge: monochromatic

I received my very first Motivet stamps yesterday. I just HAD to try out this cute image "Children riding kick-sled", on a wintery card forMotivet's week 50 challenge: monochromatic. I chose blue colours for my winter themed card. I have coloured with my Distress inks, for a change! I haven't used them for a looong time now, and it felt good doing so. I must say that! I also used lots of glitter glue and Glimmer mist, pearl. :) Good night - it's past midnight with me. Thanks for stopping by. :) (Click to enlarge photo, if you wish).

2 kommentarer:

Kim Piggott sa...

Such a gorgeous card Hege!
hugs
kim x

Pia sa...

såååå nydeligt kort