"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

tirsdag 16. februar 2010

I am a winner in the One World One Heart event, too! :))

♥ ♥ ♥

I am a winner in the One World One Heart  event, too!! :))

I have had so much fun during this event and being a winner is of course fun, too!! I have won four prizes on my magic carpet ride this year! (Last year was my first year participating and I had one prize coming my way, then).

Thank you, to all taking part in this fun!! 
There are more blogs to stop by, still - with so many participants there was no chance for me visiting them all before the "show" was over. Well, I do not think of it as over yet, really. :)

If you are curious what I've won, go check out these four wonderful blogs. You may have a good time and might even feel inspired after a visit! :






Thank you, ladies!!! 

♥ ♥ ♥


A little add; I also found out, this morning, that I won Mette's wonderful blog candy!
Wow!... Thank you, Mette!! :) That is really FUN!!!... 
Especially since I have been and still am, ill, with a terrible cough (since Feb 1st) - these surprises are  even more heartwarming at the moment! :)

I never thought I would have so much fun blogging, when I started my blog. It sure has given me much joy and happiness!! :) And much inspiration and motivation to create, in such a wonderful hobby as cardmaking is. 
I*ve got a want for starting some new hobbies, too - - -!!! After admiring wonderful artwork on others blogs. But I guess I have enough with my cardmaking, at the time being. I can picture myself as an old lady, with many things and hobby projects to do,- if I should manage to fulfill everything I would love to try in this life! *lol*

Thank you so much for sharing - creativity, inspiration, thoughts, dreams, hopes, beauty, love and happiness +++++, to all you wonderful bloggers out there!! 
I feel grateful today. For so many things. The sun shines in through my window, I feel warmth. :)
Maybe I will get some cards done today. 
:)

I wish you a happy day - and  week! Share the love!!

♥ ♥ ♥

3 kommentarer:

Inger Marie sa...

Hei vennen
Du må jo virkelig stå under en lykkestjerne akkurat nå.
Så utrolig gøy å vinne da, gratulera så mye!
Takk for mail vennen, kjempe koslig og god bedring videre.
God klem

mettepip sa...

Gratulerer Hege-Annie!
Du er heldig i disse dager skjønner jeg;) Godt med litt oppmuntringer når man ikke er frisk. Har en liten hilsen til deg i bloggen min;)
Ønsker deg god bedring!
klem fra
Mette

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Tuuusen takk, begge to!!
Litt oppløftende å vinne noe akkurat nå, ja! :) Skal stikke innom og se hva for noe spennende som venter meg i din blogg, Mette! Takk, takk! Ha en fin onsdag!

Klemmer i bøtter og spann fra meg :)