"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

torsdag 15. april 2010

PRAIRE FAIRY DT CALL - "Just a brown paper bag" - Gift bag. :)


This gift bag is made using the sweet "Daisy Fairy" digital image from Prairie Fairy.
They're having a DT call, and I'm entering with "just a brown paper bag" that I've decorated.
This digi stamp is a freebie, that has to be used for this DT call!

The DP is from Prima, the sentiment stamp from Papir i Hjertet and their Heartfelt Designs - text translated (from Norwegian), something like this: "Like flowers need the sun, people need love". I've used 3 different Martha Stewart punches on this gift bag. 


The other side of the gift bag, with the opening.
I used one jump ring from Tim Holtz, sewn on the bag itself and two eyelets on the lid, together with hemp thread - for closing the bag.



Close-up, image. Isn't "Daisy Fairy" adorable?
I've added some glossy accents to the flower she's holding in her hand - and Stickles "Diamond" to her wings.
I know my colouring could have been better, for more 3D effect. I'm really working on it and think I should buy some more Pro Markers in different tones/shades of the same colours!.. 

Click photos to enlarge, for a closer look.


Have a nice day!
I woke up a bit too early today, so I guess this day might be long for me.
Thanks for stopping by - and thank you so much for your comment(s)!
Take care! :)

10 kommentarer:

May-Bente sa...

Posen din var kanon lekker..utrolig flott fargelegging!!
Skjønne detaljer...likte så godt glitteret på vingene.

Klem fra meg:))
PS: Lykke til

Britt-Inger sa...

Nu finns det inte några ord kvar på svenska, att ta till för att beskriva det du gör ;)
Simply gorgeous!! As usual!!
Ha en underbar dag!
Kramar.

Pink lady sa...

Virkelig lekkert posekort! Nydelige mønster ark i herlige farger:-) Flott fargelagt digi stempel..det har jeg ikke sett før:-) Så fin effekt med glitteret.

Ha en fin torsdag! Klem Laila.

Gry-Beate sa...

Denne posen var bare helt nydelig!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Randi Th. sa...

Så flott! Nydelig med den glitteren på vingene!

Ha en herlig dag!

-klem-

papirdilla sa...

Nydelig pose du har laget! Lekre farger og herlig pynt. Motivet er kjempesøtt:) Du er så flink, alt du lager er jo like lekkert!

ha en fin dag:)

Klem,
Hanne

scrappyjan sa...

oh WOWWSERS this is VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hope that you are feeling better today. I know that anything do to the mouth is PAINFUL!!

I just wanted to come and THANK YOU for entering my blog candy..
hugs, Janiel

Tertia sa...

This is AMAZING!

BlueInks sa...

Amazing detail. What a beautiful card!

Roberta Laliberte sa...

OH, Hege-Annie, I am absolutely speechless! This gift bag is absolutely gorgeous. Your colors, layout, the decoupage, everything is perfect, amazing! WOW!
Hope you are feeling better soon!


Thanks for entering the Prairie Fairy DT call!

xoxoxox