"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

lørdag 12. juni 2010

Fairy Fun Fridays week 23 - Glitz and Glitter!


We have a new challenge for you, over at the Fairy Fun Fridays blogThe week 23 challenge is Glitz and Glitter! We would love to see your sparkly and blingy creations this time!! 
Check out my fellow DT members' beautiful work - and get inspired!! :) Remember: you don't have to use Prairie Fairy digistamps on your card or project!

My card has the images "Hang in there" and "Tea time".
Papers from Maja design. Lots of glitter here - especially on the dress. Some bling rhinestones, too!
Click photos to enlarge, for a closer look.



I found this sentiment, printed it out and just HAD to give it a try with both the dress and the tea time set, on this card! :) 


Here's the inside. This is a folder card, with tea bags in the folder. :)


From the side, so you can see how the folder is made.

I'm so busy these days, I'm a bit late with this blog post... Sorry about that! I am moving into a bigger apartment, together with my son, so - there's so much to be done here!! I look forward to being situated in our new home. We will have more space!! Yeah!! :)


It's past 2 in the middle of the night here, and the sun is shining - it's just great!! It's the wonderful Midnight Sun! I hope for sunny weather when I get up tomorrow! Way past bedtime for me - nighty-night!

I wish you all a relaxing and wonderful weekend! :)

15 kommentarer:

Margreet sa...

Good morning Hege....this card is just amazing....it's so stylish...great sentiment...and all fits together so well in your teatime line!
Wishing you a nice weekend and lots of success while moving!
xxx Margreet

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Thank you so much, Margreet! :)
There's not much time for blogging, blog-hopping and commenting on other blogs these days, no... But when I've finished moving in, I will relax more! Have a blessed, relaxed weekend! Warm hugs, Hege

bojose sa...

Kjempeflott kort, her var det mye glitter :)

Pink lady sa...

Et flott kort Hege! Masse glitter og herlig layout:-)

Gratulerer med ny leilighet...alltid deilig med større plass. Lykke til!

Ha en fin lørdag! KLem Laila.

Carla aka scrappypug sa...

This is just gorgeous! Love it!

Anette sa...

Stilig kort du har laget! Herlige farger og den kjolen på henger var utrolig flott! Lekker innside også ;)

Nina sa...

Åhhh, så vakkert kort ♥♥♥

Sivic sa...

Gratulerer med ny og større leilighet!!!
Det er en stund siden jeg har vært innom i bloggen din, og du har laget mye fint siden sist!!
Ønsker deg en fin søndag!!

Himmelriket sa...

Lovely cards,
have a nice week!

Stampin Mindy sa...

OHH How cute! I love the stamps and the sentiment is just darling. Love this card, Hugs!!

Margreet sa...

Hope you are progressing with moving, Hege........miss you....I have something for you on my blog!
xxx Margreet

raindropecho sa...

Oh Hege, what a great project!! Absolutely loving this creation :)

- Ann

Margreet sa...

Hi Hege, I've a little surprise for you on my blog!
xxx Margreet

Mona Evy sa...

Nydelig kort!!

Marianne (Sakkalo) sa...

For et herlig kort - og detaljene er lekre!
Ønsker deg en super dag!
♥ Marianne