"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

torsdag 1. juli 2010

CLP Sketch Challenge 27 - July


I sure hope so!!! Join in the fun and you can win your own choice of 4 digi images from Sassy Studio Designs

This card is made about a month ago, in good time for the challenge because I knew I would be busy moving into a new home. :) It's made with papers from the Norwegian producer 3ndypapir and their summer collection 2010. + one other paper. (Don't remember the producer name..) Laces from Prima. Dotted sheer ribbon from Kort og Godt. Cherry blossoms... (I don't remember where I bought those cute paper flowers, either!)..

 The DT cards for this challenge are absolutely gorgeous! Check out my fellow DT members' work!! :) Here's the sketch, don't you feel like you want to get started on it right away?! :



 But relax, the CLP challenge blog is a monthly challenge blog - so you have until July 31st to finish up your card. Relax and have fun creating! Hope to see your creation entered into this month's challenge!

I'm still busy moving, so I have to apology that I'm not so active on my blog and in hobbies  these days. Not so much time for that, sorry!.. But I will be back, with time! :)

Take care! Have fun!! Happy Summer all!!!
Thanks for stopping by me, here in blogland!!
Hugs from me. :)

23 kommentarer:

Margreet sa...

this is really gorgeous Hege....love the lace!....hope your moving is goining well!
xxx Margreet

Raven Baca sa...

WOW I love everything about this card. The vintage look is so amazing to me and you do it so well. Great work.
Hugs,
Raven

Nina sa...

Åhhh, himmel og hav, så vannvittig nydelig kort *dååån* Rå lekkert motiv og masse herlige detaljer ♥♥♥

Klem fra Nina.

Patricia sa...

What a very sweet card. I love it.
~Patricia

Suzi sa...

This is stunning Hege, love all the lace and the image is adorable.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anne sa...

Så herlig. Stilig med de blonde-hjørnene. :)

Kort og Søm sa...

Åh..dette var fint! :O)
Ha en fin torsdagskveld,
klem Fredrikke

Gro sa...

Så nyyydelig kort, med masse lekre detaljer.

Klem :o)

SANNA sa...

Kjempestilig kort.
Veldig koselig motiv og herlige farger.

bojose sa...

Dette var skikkelig nydelig. Så flott skisse.

Lori sa...

So lovely. And all that gorgeous lace, beautiful. I can't wait to have a go at this sketch!

Sivic sa...

Flott kort med herlig motiv!!

Karin sa...

Nydelig kort du har laget (",)
Klem fra Karin

CraftyC sa...

Your card is beautiful. Very nostalgic!
Clairexx

Pink lady sa...

Et kjempe flott kort med herlige detaljer! Nydelige farger:-)

Ha en riktig god sommer! Klem Laila.

Sassylassy sa...

What an amazing take on Chelsea's sketch. Your card is beautiful and I love the image you used.
Hugs Bonnie

Sassylassy sa...

What an amazing take on Chelsea's sketch. Your card is beautiful and I love the image you used.
Hugs Bonnie

Joanna sa...

Hege detter er aldeles NYYYYDELIG. Kjempeflott job av deg :)

Stor klem fra Joanna

Chelsea sa...

Oh My Hege, this is so sweet!
Your take on this sketch is so lovely.
All those pretty laces...Wow!

Hope your moving is going smoothly.
Luv,
Chelsea

Stempelguri sa...

Så søtt kort!! -delikate farger! Lykke til med ny leilighet(?), blir dere værende i Tromsø? God sommer til dere!! Satser på masse finvær nå ;)

Cesilie :D

Meretekj sa...

Nydelig kort med kjempeflott løsning på skissen.
Ha ei fin helg:)

mettepip sa...

Så flott og sommerlig kort du har laget! Detaljrikt og flott. 3ndy-papirene er jo så flotte.
Ønsker deg en fortsatt fin sommer!
klem fra
Mette

marry sa...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Buy Dissertation