"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

lørdag 17. juli 2010

Fairy Fun Fridays week 28 - For the Boys!


Hi there! I'm back again - and it feels good! :-) I've had some time off my DT spot with the Fairy Fun challenge blog because we (me and my son) have moved into a new home. My DT term was going to end in a short time, after July - but Roberta kindly has asked me to prolong the term, since I was away. Of course, I accepted and will be staying with the Prairy Fairy a little longer! :-)

 I'm a little late with this blog post for the Fairy Fun Fridays week 28 challenge. It's Saturday and it should have been up running yesterday, Friday! I'm sorry! You just have to forgive me for that, because we still have  some things to be done here in our new home to get completely in order! Here's my DT card for the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge this week. The theme this time is "For the Boys". I hope to see you playing along with us this week! Don't miss out my fellow DT friends' wonderful creations!!

My card has the digi image "Summer Fun". It's coloured with my ProMarkers. Papers from Chatterbox; "Together Birds" and Scribble Scrabble; "Bonny Blue Blossoms". The hearts are made with a Martha Stewart  punch. Rhinestone hearts on top. Ribbons from American Traditional Designs.

I hope you all have a  great weekend! It was so good to wake up to sunshine today!!! :-)))
 Yesterday we had some rain, yes.. Take care!!

11 kommentarer:

Ellen sa...

Hei på deg!:) Sååå godt å se du er i farta igjen:). savnet deg her vettu. Håper du/dere har fått det fint og er fornøyde med deres nye hjem! sikker på at du har gjort det så koselig som overhodet mulig der!:)).
Nok et nydelig kort fra deg. *Motivet var søtt, fargeleggingen flott som vanlig!:). (Jeg øver..og øver;D).
Ønsker deg en nydelig og positiv dag med sønnen din og nytt bosted!:)
En god klem fra Ellen:)

Kort og Søm sa...

Gratulerer med ny bolig! :O)
Fint kort du har laget,
god lørdag til deg!

Klem Fredrikke

Nina sa...

Knall flott kort med herlig motiv og flotte farger!!


Klem fra Nina.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

This is wonderful - it's one of my favorite PF images! I love the way you cut out around the mat!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs,
Linda

Lori sa...

Your card is beautiful, and I'm so glad you'll be staying on a little extra with Roberta, I love your work!

Sanna sa...

Dette var et koselig kort med et herlig motiv.
Flott fargelagt og.

Marielle sa...

Kjempefint kort =) Det motivet har jeg også fått, gleder meg såå til å prøve det =) å nå fikk jeg jo litt inspirasjon =)

gratulerer med ny bolig =)

Marielle j

Carla aka scrappypug sa...

So cute! Glad to see you back!

Viv sa...

I'm so pleased you're all moved and on the way to getting everything sorted Hege-Annie. It's a nightmare and will soon be over sweety.
Your card is wonderful as always and it's great to have you back with us at Fairy Fun Fridays. You were missed. Hugs Viv xxx

Roberta Laliberte sa...

Gorgeous Hege! So glad to have you back!

xoxoxo

Stacey sa...

Such an adorable image, I just love how it spills out of the nestie ~♥~