"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

søndag 15. august 2010

Fairy Fun Fridays, week 32 - Inspiration Photo


Hi, another weekend is upon us - and this should have been posted Friday - for a new challenge over at the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge blog - Challenge 32: Photo Inspiration!! 
I'm so sorry I'm a bit late!!! I've been working and really busy the two first days of this weekend!... Today is, thank God,  a relaxing Sunday for me! :)

I've made a Birthday card this time. I used the digi images in Gerry's Birthday set.


Here's Gerry, the party animal, all dressed up for Birthday! :)
I let myself inspire by the safari theme and "ran" to my closet, searching for this "wildlife" kind of paper I knew I had somewhere. I combined it with a textured, metallic paper and every other detail you can see. The "grass"/leaves are cut by hand. Both Gerry and his presents are 3D'd with foam pads. Card measures 23.5 x 15 cm.

Images are coloured with ProMarkers.


And another photo, in another light, to show the golden, metallic effect on the paper with much texture and the glitter on Gerry's party hat.



Card inside.



Here's the Inspiration photo: 


Hope to see you join in the fun with us this week!! Remember; you don't have to use a Prairie Fairy image to enter. Check out my wonderfully talented fellow DT members' fantastic creations this week over at the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge blog

Have a great day/evening/night - wherever you may be in this world! :)

***

PS: I've been so busy I haven't had time to post the promised blogoversary candy yet... Give me a couple of days more and it will be up, running!!! See you!! DS

13 kommentarer:

Suzi sa...

This is so gorgeous Hege, I love the DP's and the design, you have coloured sweet Gerry beautifully. Hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday.
Hugs
Suzi x

bojose sa...

Heisann, så artig bursdagskort. Herlige motiv og nydelige farger :)

Anne Kristine sa...

så stilig kort!!
Mange flotte detaljer :o))
Klem Anne

Pink lady sa...

Skikkelig stilig bursdagskort!
Så fint pyntet og fine farger sammen:-)
Ha en fin og kreativ søndag videre!
Klem Laila.

Kort og Søm sa...

Kjempe fint!
God søndag,
klem :O)

Nina sa...

Åhh, så herlig motiv ♥♥♥ Og selve kortet er jo bare LEKKERT!!

Klem fra Nina.

Kim Piggott sa...

Oh wow this is incredible!
Such a stunning creation!
hugs
kim x

Anette sa...

Herlig kort du har laget!!! Nydelige farger og skikkelig flott giraff!!
Det har kommet en ny utfordring hos Musikkstua!
Ta en titt! Håper du leverer bidrag ;)
Klem, Anette ;)

Kelly sa...

Hege, you rocked this challenge, from the colors to the image. Absolutely beautiful!!

Roberta Laliberte sa...

This card is perfect Hege! I love that shiny embossed paper in the background and your coloring is divine!

Perfect!

Viv sa...

You are SO clever Hege!!! The embossed paper is just perfect for the scene and Gerry looks so at home sitting in the 'grass'! (Very clever). Fantastic card hun!!
Hugs Viv xxx

Cor* sa...

Hege- this is fantastic. The metallic paper and the grass! Soooo fits into that photo inspiration! lIke a glove!

Guri sa...

For eit stilig kort du har laga. Passa veldig godt til inspirasjonsbildet.