"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

søndag 1. august 2010

Fairy Fun Fridays week 30 - Make it 3D!


Hi there! This is a belated blog post for the week 30 challenge over at the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge blog!
The theme this week is Make it 3D - it's just as simple as that! So, why not join in the fun??!! :-D Be sure to check out the whole DT's creations!! :-)

My card is very simple this time, too. I found inspiration in all the rainy weather we've had so far this summer, for this. LOL.... I had hoped for more sunny, warm weather, really, before autumn is upon us!...

 I've used the digi image Rain Drops. I've done some paper piecing and have 3D'd the image in different layers and with foam pads. DP from Cherry Arte. + two other papers for the umbrella, raincoat and the rubber boots.


I hope you have a great weekend! 
 Hugs! :)

3 kommentarer:

Margreet sa...

Gorgeous card Hege....the DP looks like rain..it perfectly fits the great coloured image....hope your dinner-date has been a success!
xxx Margreet

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Thank you so much, Margreet! :) My cards turn out quite simple these days, it's summertime and it seems like my mojo is on vacation!...

My dinner-date...was fun! :)
Hope your weekend is perfect!!
Warm hugs, Hege

Nina sa...

Godt å se at det ikke bare er her det har regnet da... ;) Men regn er perfekt "hobbyromvær"!!

Flott kort du har laget med nydelig motiv.

Klem fra Nina.