"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

fredag 8. oktober 2010

Fairy Fun Fridays #37 - Tickets or Tags, DT card


Welcome to a new biweekly challenge over at the Fairy Fun Fridays blog!
The theme this time is picked by myself. It's  Tickets or Tags and it's challenge #37 -  where we want to see you use tickets or tags on your card/project to enter the challenge. 



My card is a double pocket tag card, with two tags. I have used the image "So Sweet". It's coloured with my Promarkers and some Stickles glitter glue. The DP is from Prima and I have used my sewing machine, as you can see. The card is made a while ago, and I don't remember where I found the tutorial!..
(Can someone help me here?) 

Here is one tutorial on Sivic's blog. (It's not the same website I found it on in the first place, because I  seem to remember it was a Splitcoast Stampers tutorial, but thank you so much, Siv Linda! Your tutorial is great!!) :)

Hope you like my card! It's my first tag card of this kind.

***

And here's a little something about the Prairie Fairy Designs sale, which lasts until Oct 15th.




***

I enter my card into the following challenges:


Have a nice weekend! :)

25 kommentarer:

Margreet sa...

Hi Hege-Annie....I love this tag card so much....you used such romantic papers....and your colouring is wonderful....hope you have a fab weekend!
xxx Margreet

Gro sa...

Så nydelig kort. Og like nydelig motiv.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt denne uka.
Klem :o)

Sue sa...

Adorable tags, very pretty!
Have a great w/end
Hugs Sue x

Vectrarola sa...

Flott kort med nydelige farger ! =)

Lynne sa...

Hi, what a gorgeous tag!! just adorable :o) xx Lynne xx

bojose sa...

Heisann.. denne bretting satt jeg med tidligere i dag :)
HER fant jeg den :)
Så fint ditt kort er.
Ha en fin helg, klem :)

Anette sa...

Lekkert kort! Herlige mønsterark og farger og kjempeflott bretting!!!
Ønsker deg en kreativ helg ;)
Scrappeklem ;)

Mona Evy sa...

Nydelig Hege-Annie!! Herlige med de gjemte tagene på kortet! Ha en fin kveld!

Pink lady sa...

Nydelig kort, Hege-Annie!
Lekre farger og stilig bretting:-)

Ha en fin helg!
Klem laila.

Sivic sa...

Nydelig dobbelt lommekort : )
Jeg hadde også en bruksanvisning på denne for lenge siden, kanskje det var det du så den også?
Her ligger min : )
http://sivicsinblogg.blogspot.com/2009/06/dobbelt-lommekort.html
Ha ei fin helg!!

LuLu sa...

WOW . . fab digi image and another one to add to my "must have" collection! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.

Lou
x

Cor* sa...

Ohhhhhhhhh i love this dbl pocket tag card! Perfect! I have yet to try this! LOVING the paper!

Suzi sa...

This is so beautiful Hege, I love the papers and the image is coloured to perfection. A gorgeous creation. I Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anne Bente sa...

wawww denne var jo bare kæmpe lækker
knusss

Yvonne sa...

Så lekkert! Kjempestilig bretting. Og det sommerfuglpapiret var utrolig flott!
Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt!
Klem, Yvonne

Roberta Laliberte sa...

Wow Hege! So sweet and lovely! The colors are just dreamy!

xoxox

May-Bente sa...

Wow, dette var lekkert!!
Herlige papirer og motiv!!

Klem fra meg:))

poupette sa...

elle est super jolie ta carte, j'adore les couleurs

Bises
Christine

Sharon sa...

What a great card - just loving that image.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next.
Hugs Sharon x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

Oh my, this is just totally yummy, Hege. I love the beautiful DP you used and that double tag design is just fabulous. Loving the sparkles on the wings and dress too!

Hugs,
Linda

Kelly sa...

Your fairy is colored beautifully and I love all the sparkle you have added.

Antje sa...

Et kjempefint kort, og løsningen med tagsene var veldig flott. takk for inspirasjonen :)
ha en fin dag , Antje :)

andrea sa...

fab image,gorgeous colours and detail,lovely card thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Inger Marie sa...

Lekkert kort Hege :)
Nydelig motiv.
Takk for at du deltok hos Sukkersøtt forrige uke:)
Ha en fin helg!
God klem

Janis sa...

Oh I love this! I'm going to go check out that tutorial. :) Janis