"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

onsdag 27. oktober 2010

Inking Pink Awareness BLOG HOP





Just a quick note and blog post: I want you to know there's a Inking Pink Awareness BLOG HOP going on! 
I was supposed to take part in this blog hop, but unfortunately couldn't, because there's so much to do for me these days, already!... I'm so sorry to say that, because I'd really love to be in on this - supporting breast cancer awareness! It's such a great cause!!!



Awesome job the ladies on the hop do - why don't you check it out and read more about this on Patricia's blog? :)



                     
 Have a wonderful day!!!

1 kommentar:

Anna sa...

I'm sorry you couldn't be part of the hop. I would love to know more about your country. From what I understand my grandfather came to USA from Norway. We don't know much about him at all.