"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

lørdag 18. desember 2010

The heart that loves is always young! :)

Here's a new one from me - and NOT a Christmas card! :)

Stamp from Paperbag Studios, DPs from Basic Grey.

I hope your weekend is wonderful!

I'll be posting some blog candy here tomorrow, to celebrate 60.000 hits on my blog and the over 300 followers reached! Thank you sooooo much for your interest in my blog and for a shared interest in this hobby! :))

Take care!

4 kommentarer:

Lovely Linda sa...

Hello Hege - I love this card - your image is so nostalgic and perfectly embellished! Such great colours - this is a favourite with me - Love it! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy New Year to your and your family!
{{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Marjo sa...

This is such a sweet card. Love the simple beauty of it.

Happy Holidays, hugs Marjo

Anne sa...

Så lekkert!
Fantastisk herlig motiv og kjempeflott pyntet. :)

Gro sa...

Så nydelig kort. Klem :o)