"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

mandag 6. desember 2010

Stamp ARTic challenge: Marianne's "Day of fun".

This is my choice. A card I had a real good time making - and I love it for the warm colours and the great happy Tilda - Magnolia stamp. I just love this image! :)

Have a wonderful week!! :))

3 kommentarer:

nicolet sa...

This card is a beauty!!
Hugs Nicolet

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Thank you for all your kind comments, Nicolet!! That's very sweet of you! :)

I was very pleased with this card when I made it, yes. I must admit that. Such a wonderful stamp, this happy Tilda. :)

Have a great day!! *hugs*

Marianne sa...

Et nydelig kort, og et kjempegodt valg Hege! Jeg likte tagen spesielt godt:)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos StampARTic med det flotte kortet ditt!
Mange klemmer fra Marianne:)