"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

søndag 12. desember 2010

Two candles, paper napkin angels images

Here are two candles I decorated with angel motives from a paper napkin from Sagen vintage design.
Two more gifts for Christmas done! :)

StampARTic has a great tutorial done by Marianne Skjelstad, on how to make stamped candles. You can follow the same tutorial, when it comes to melting in napkin motives onto candles. :)

I'm sorry I haven't been around commenting as much as i wished I could, lately. There's just so much going on at home, planning for Christmas and this and that! I bet you understand. I guess I'm not the only one being a busy bee these days!! I'm also busy in cardmaking. I'mtrying to get done as much gift wrapping gift bags and boxes that I can, before the 24th! I find it so charming with a selfmade/homemade gift wrapping.

Sorry about the lack of photo editing programme, too. But somehow I'm just happy to show you photos that are not edited these days - it saves me time to do other things than sitting too much by the computer! If you see what  mean! *lol*

Yesterday morning I woke up with fever and sneezing. A cold has come upon me, and it's still here today, though I'm feeling a little better. Cardmaking doesn't go fast when I'm not in the right mood, not feeling well. That's too bad, when you have to stay indoors anyway, because of fever. I hope today will be better than yesterday. A friend of mine and I were supposed to spend the night out on the town yesterday, dancing and having fun. I hope she had a real good time without me!... I bet she did! Well, a relaxing good Sunday is what lies ahead. I hope your 3rd Sunday of Advent will bring joy to your hearts,out there! :) Take care!

***
I enter hese two candles into this challenge:


***

PS: I have reached over 300 followers and more than 60.000 hits on my blog!! - Thank you so much to each and everyone of you who follows me here in blogland and thank you to all who stops by, whether you are commenting or not while you're around! I hope that you can find some kind of inspiration in here, with me. I appreciate your feedback, and I try to be good at commenting myself, when I go blog-hopping. But sometimes there are less time for visiting. You know what I mean. Now, to the point of this little blog post add: THERE WILL BE A LITTE BLOG CANDY ON OFFER ONE OF THE DAYS NEXT WEEK IN HERE! A LITTLE THANK YOU FOR COMING AROUND. I appreciate it!! :)) DS

Ingen kommentarer: