"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

onsdag 19. januar 2011

Blog Candy reminder!!



{THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED!}


Just a quick reminder, to let you know there's still 3 hours and about 30 minutes left before my candy closes!


There are two prizes - and I am going to add up 3 metres of this ribbon for every 25 entry, to EACH of the two prizes: (With 88 comments at the time being, that is 3 x 3 metres of ribbon added up to both prizes, already!)


This is a seam binding ribbon that just arrived yesterday, all the way from New York! I ordered it January 7th, so I'm amazed by such fast delivery!!  I have never tried it myself. This ribbon is perfect for vintage projects, as you can make it look crinkled. You can hand dye it in the colour you want, with Distress Re-inkers or GlimmerMist. I look forward to try this out!! :)

Good Luck to all who have entered my blog candy already - and to the last ones joining in the fun! I haven't managed to comment on all entries, sorry!.. 

Be sure to go to this post to enter!!! :)

Hugs, Hege

Ingen kommentarer: