"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

lørdag 1. januar 2011

♥♥♥ CLP sketch challenge #32 ♥♥♥

Good morning, on this very first day in January 2011! At least it is morning with me, soon 8.30 am here in Norway, at the moment. I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve with lots of fun!! And I hope that this year will be a year filled with all good things! - I wish you all a blessed 2011! :) ♥♥♥

After Christmas holiday on the Crafting Life's Pieces challenge blog, it's now time for another sketch challenge again!! :)) I hope you will find time to join us this month, in the #32 challenge! I made my DT card after this sketch already back in November, with a Magnolia stamped  image, not knowing Gurlee Girl was going to be the sponsor for January!... Have you seen any of the lovely and adorable Gurlee Girl stamps? You can find them here, in the Gurlee Girl Craft Store. :) ♥♥♥ I have coloured Tilda and Edwin with my Pro Markers.

I'm sorry I haven't edited these photos before sharing them... I'm still "stuck" with a borrowed laptop without any photo editing programmes.. I hope my cards can be in focus and not the fact that photos lack editing. :) Photo editing will not be done until I have bought myself a new computer!


 Now, here's the sketch:

Don't miss my fellow DT members' oh so very creative, gorgeous and simply delicious creations for this sketch challenge!! I'm so happy to be on this team with such talented ladies!!! :))) ♥♥♥
Have a wonderful first day in the new year we've just entered and a HAPPY CREATIVE NEW YEAR to us all!!! Take care!!! Blessings, Hege ♥♥♥

♥♥♥
I enter this card into these challenges:


♥♥♥

20 kommentarer:

Karita sa...

Ooh, how beautiful Magnolia card! :) I love the colour combo, it´s wonderful. And your card design with gorgeous embellies is fantastic :)

Thank you for joining at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
And Happy New Year! :)

Hugs,
Karita

-Aina- sa...

Gosj for et herlig vinterkort.
Og den kalenderen under her var såå søt♥

Ønsker deg et godt nyt år, og en fin 1.januar 2011

Karen sa...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers..
xx

Tine sa...

Hi. Fabulous card. Love the colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Henriëtte sa...

beautiful card.

Greetings Henriëtte

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

Beautiful work, Hege! The colors are fabulous and I like all the sparkle, That picket fence with the hearts along the top is just too sweet! Hope you had a lovely New Year's eve - wishing you all the best in 2011.

Pink lady sa...

Nydelige farger og flott pynet dette Magnolia kortet, Hege-Annie!!
Lekkert!! Godt nytt år!
Klem Laila.

Sassylassy sa...

Gorgeous card. The little fence is such a cute touch. And that silver flower is awesome.
Hugs Bonnie

Gemma sa...

Beautiful card, love this image and you have coloured it just beautifully! Great touch with the fence as well. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week and all the best for 2011! Gemma

UlrikaT sa...

Vilket underbart kort!
Jag önskar dig ett gott nytt kreativt år!

oheidia sa...

En god start på året med et sånt flott kort - likte motivet veldig godt og fargene du har brukt! Hærlig!

Kathleen sa...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Anne Bente sa...

såååå nydeligt kort.
og rigtig godt nytår til dig og dine
klemmmmm

Lori sa...

So adorable, love all your embellies!

Patricia sa...

Very pretty I love the blues and I like how the fence worked in there it's perfect.
~Patricia

Meretekj sa...

Nydelig vinterkort!
Jeg ønsker deg et godt og kreativt nyttår!
Masse klemma fra ho Merete

maryr917 sa...

this is such a pretty card-love the sweet edwin & tilda images-coloring is awesome-thanks for taking part in the creative belli challenge

WeirdCat sa...

A very pretty card, I like the flowers,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers,
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth sa...

So lovely. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x

*Vicki* sa...

WOWZER!! This is so so gorgeous!! I love your details and all of the fun sparkle everywhere!! Fabulous image and creation!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGs