"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

lørdag 19. februar 2011

I recommend everyone who loves stamping, both digital and rubber stamps + clear stamps, to READ THIS!



I have never shared or given away any digital images. I respect the work of art done by the ones designing digital stamps. I respect the work of art done by the ones putting their hard effort into designing rubber stamps/clear stamps, too! No one is allowed to sell stamped images or printed digital images!!!!!!! I am horrified by the thought that any one, respectlessly actually would SELL stamped images or printed images!!! 

Swapping is a theme too, for discussion, concerning stamped images. I know people have offered stamped images in blog candies - I have entered such blog candies.... And I have offered some, too. Because I thought it was okay, seeing others doing it. But I now understand, it is not okay... I have heard about people being to scrap events, borrowing stamps and other scrapping supplies from each other for the occasion. I don't think many people look upon it as wrong.... The stamp producers want us to be aware!

I have always been strict on myself considering the digi stamps, though no one ever asked me for a digi image. I must be just as strict when it comes to rubber and clear stamps. No more stamped images in blog candies on my blog! 

I encourage all of you, reading this, who loves stamping - to check out the site I've linked to. Be aware of  angel policy on stamps, if you are not already!!! :-)

THINK about it; if YOU were the artist, designing stamps. Would YOU like that your images were sold or given away/swapped?.... Just give it a moment of thought!

Take care!! 

♥♥♥

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.
Cor* sa...

I'm with you Hege! Although I will continue to provide small RAKS of stamped images, I would never share a digi or swaps! Good for you for posting this!