"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

mandag 28. mars 2011

CLP challenge blog DT CALL


Hi, my friends!

Just a quick post to let you know that the CLP DT is having a Design Team call!!
Head over to the Crafting Life's Pieces challenge blog and read more about it!!
Don't hesitate to apply, if you really feel for it!! We look forward to see you talented people on our team!!! 

***

I'll be back with a post later (today or tomorrow, I'm not sure) where I'll show you something new I made, on the scrapping event that took place here in Tromsø this weekend! :) I had so much FUN and really, really, really TOTALLY enjoyed myself!!!  Thank you for such a fabulous time together; to all blogger friends I met for the first time on this gathering, to new friends and to "old" ones!! :))  Now, there's dinner on the agenda and here's some housework to be done. See you later! :)

Warm hugs, Hege




2 kommentarer:

Bettina sa...

oooh, va spännande! det kanske inte är någon större ide, men jag måste ju bara försöka, låter superkul.
kram!

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Du må bare søke, det er en sann fryd å være DT på CLP bloggen!!!! :) Det er så moro å jobbe med de nydelige skissene til Chelsea!

Klem, Hege