"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

søndag 6. mars 2011

Gift bag; Ephemera



I found this ongoing challenge, with the theme Ephemera, over at the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog, and just HAD to give it a go! I have a notebook with this Chat Noir image that I love so much (I have it as a poster, too) and decided to use this image!

I have tried to make it look old: I crinkled it up, distressed the edges with a pair of scissors after I used Tea Dye distress ink. I found an old paper bag with pattern and decided to decorate it. Recycling is great! :) The bag is distressed with Walnut Stain distress ink. I have used small clear stamps from Prima, hand dyed seam binding ribbon, some lace and some brads. Crackle paint on the heart.

The other side with the opening. 
Crackle painted heart and sentiment "From the Heart"; Ladybug and Friends.


I chose a "hook and loop" solution. 
The bag itself is made mor solid inside, with red cardstock.
Size of the bag: 15 x 12, 5 cm.

Let me see... I enter a couple of more challenges:


Have a nice day! :)

6 kommentarer:

sasa sa...

This is just wonderful - love the cat and how you used the bag - great idea! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Sioms says Stamp and Show - do come again!

Sarah

Delphine sa...

Fantastic gift bag, Hege! I love the embellishemtns and your Chat Noir image, bien sûr! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Lisa aka Myran sa...

Vilken härlig presentpåse Hege! Någon kommer bli väldigt glad :) Tack för att du delar med dig av din kreativitet med oss på Papertake Weekly.

sue sa...

a beautifully decorated project thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ sa...

This is gorgeous! I love the bag and that seam binding is just great to play with isn't it. Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad weekly challenge of Ribbon. Good luck in the draw to win that awesome prize! & I hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge The Navy Wife

Barbara sa...

What a beautiful recycled gift bag. The DP you chose is so elegant. Love all the detail you have included, especially the hand dyed ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "ribbon" challenge. XX