"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

søndag 13. mars 2011

The winner of my small blog candy....

......is :
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


Seems like the cute Whimsy Stamps stamp is going all the way from Tromsø to Manitoba, Canada!

CONGRATULATIONS, Rosalee! 
Please mail your address to me, before Wednesday and I'll ship asap.

Thank you to all of you who entered my draw!
I hope you had a great weekend! Mine has been quite relaxing and today I'm baking; cupcakes, buns and cinnamon buns.

I wish you all a new, wonderful week! :)

****

5 kommentarer:

Sheree sa...

Congratulations Rosalee! You'll have fun with your new yummy candy!

Hege-Annie... No blog candy is small! Just the fact that candy is offered at all is very generous on the part of the blogger!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Sheree

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Yes, you're right there Sheree. All blog candies offered is a generous gesture! Must not forget that! :)

Thank you!

Hugs, Hege :)

Rosalee sa...

Oh Wow! Thank you so much Hege-Annie. I'm so excited...that stamp is so adorable. I'm off to email you.
Hugs, Rosalee

terriavidreader (IN-USA) sa...

Congrats to Rosalee on your many recent wins!!

Charlene sa...

Congratulatiions Rosalee!