"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

fredag 29. april 2011

Fairy Fun Fridays #51; April showers bring May flowers, Midway Reminder!

Hi, blog friends! It's Friday - woohooo! - and time for a midway reminder for the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge #51: April Showers bring May flowers! My card has this gorgeous Prairie Fairy Designs digi image called "Fairy Love". I have coloured it with ProMarkers. The sentiment digi is from TLC Creations.
DP, lace with roses and light green lace from Prima. Dotted sheer ribbon from Kort og Godt? It's been a while since I bought that one! I added some small pearls for the flower centers on the green, flowery lace. The cute butterfly charm is from kuttut.com. 

Here, another photo, where I used flash:

I was inspired to make a card with butterflies when I found a photo for inspiration with a butterfly theme over at The Shabby Tea Room Challenge: "Butterfly Wishes". I also enter my card into the following challenges:


I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
I will be papercrafting with friends this evening! Woooohooooo! Can't wait to see you again, Ragnhild an Nina! Hopefully I will get some cards done, as mst time is spent by the books the days ahead until at least June 1st!

Hugs, Hege :)

9 kommentarer:

nicolet sa...

A wonderful card!!
Hugs Nicolet

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

This is so sweet, Hege! One of my favorite PF images and I love the soft colors you have used. Lovely lace and ribbon too!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Linda

Gro sa...

Kjempefint kort du har laget.
Nydelig motiv, farger og pynt.

Klem, Gro

Dot sa...

Hvor er det fint Hege, nydelige detaljer.
klem fra Dorte

bojose sa...

Nydelig kort, så fint det tekst/rosemotivet var :)

Mary Lou sa...

Ahh this is Gorgeous!!! Always enjoy your creations Hun!!! Beautiful papers, image, embellishments~~Top notch!!!
Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!!!
Hugz

Nancy sa...

Lekkert kort, Hege:O) Nydelige ark og farger, flott motiv.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött, lykke til!
Klem, Nancy;O)

Meretekj sa...

Flott kort med lekre detaljer.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt.
Klem fra Merete

lesleyworth sa...

very pretty! I love how the image fits with the papers you selected! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!