"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

fredag 20. mai 2011

Prairie Fairy Fridays #53: More than one fold.


Wow, it's Friday again! And I'm finally getting better, after being down with fever the past two days. I caught a cold after our National day, which was quite chilly in Tromsø - but without rain, luckily! :)  I also watched my son play his first football match for the season, on May 16th; the day before our National day - and I turned cold that day, too... - I just hadn't put on warm enough clothes in the windy weather, for the hour the match lasted... Just too bad for me... Well, well.... Now, I'm on to get started writing on my next exam assignment, which is to be handed in on June 1st. I will be more busy with this going on - so "excuse me" for not blogging very much these days!.... There will be time enough, later. 

 Well, onto "today's theme on my blog": 
It's time for a new challenge at the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge blog! The theme for the next two weeks, is "More than one fold". Be sure to check out the whole DT's creations for inspiration on the FFF challenge blog!! Have fun creating - we'd love to see you enter with your beautiful paper projects! :) The challenge goes live on the FFF challenge blog at 10 am today for you who are from the same area in Canada as Roberta, who runs the challenge. That is 5 pm Norewgian time, but I'm posting two hours in advance.

Now,  I must not forget my card! * LOL* : This is an an envelope card, made with a beautiful DP from Prima - and this romantic, beautiful Prairie Fairy Designs image "Fairy Love", which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. 

By the way...today I received that Touch Twin Markers prize I won, at the scrapping event here in Tromsø, the last weekend in March!.. I picked them up on the store they arrived to, today - 36 markers, woohooo!! - I'm as excited today about this, as I was on the day I actually won them! :)

Here's the inside of my envelope card. You can tell this is a wedding card, right? Wedding sentiments from Stempelglede. "Happiness is to love and to be loved" and "Faith, Hope and Love". I used another Prima DP for the inner card for writing a personal greeting inside the envelope card. :)

Happy weekend! Take care, my friends!!!
Love, Hege

And, yep - before I forget: Here are some challenges I enter with this wedding card:


♥♥♥

13 kommentarer:

Dot sa...

Godt at høre at du er i bedre form. Dejligt kort du har lavet, romantisk og fint og du har valgt nogle flotte farver.
ha en god week end.
klem fra Dorte

Margreet sa...

gorgeous envelope card Hege...great colouring and very pretty papers...good to read that you are feeling better...congrats on your winning and enjoy the new markers....good luck with your exam and have a wonderful weekend!
xxx Margreet

Hannah Clark sa...

Oh, even the envelope is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous creation!

Jorill sa...

For et lekkert kort! Nydelige farger og motivet så romantisk :)

Ønsker deg en riktig god helg :0)

Kelly sa...

Hege, I love this fold, what a beautiful card! Have a great weekend! :)

Camilla sa...

Kjempe flott konvoluttkort! Herlig mønsterark og motiv. Ha en fin helg! Camilla:)

Linda sa...

Kjempefint kort! Desverre kan vi ikke godta det hos Kreative Krumspring da det står i reglene våre at bidragene skal være laget spesielt til oss. Og slik jeg forstår det her er det også et DT bidrag for en annen blogg? Håper du prøver igjen!

Sheree sa...

Gorgeous card!! Your colouring is beautiful and love your papers!

HildeM - Lykkelig med liten sa...

Helt nydelig kort dette også ♥

Kjempekoselig at du er med på BabyBjörn giveawayen min. Lykke til i trekningen ♥

Ha en herlig og kreativ lørdag. Nå er jeg ferdig med husvasken, og prinsen sover, så nå iler jeg ned på scrapperommet i noen minutter og ser om jeg får laget en LO :)

Klem

KC sa...

this is such a cute idea! I just love what you have made! thanks for sharing your fancy fold with us at stampinsanity.

Angie sa...

Great envelope card love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly.
Angie x

Cor* sa...

Wonderful envelope card, Hege! Hope you are feeling better these days. Slowing down for you at all!? I adore your papers and insert is sweet!

mellem sa...

Flott kort Hege :-)