"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

torsdag 21. juli 2011

SUPER SUMMER FUN - with Prairie Fairy Designs!!


Just a quick post to inform you there are some new Prairie Fairy Designs releases again! :)

Read more about it - and about the SUPER SUMMER FUN sale on the Prairie Fairy blog! :D
Run over actually, if this sounds tempting!!! - I do not know for how long the sale lasts!! I got back home yesterday after almost a week away from home, and read about this sale myself just some minutes ago!

*****************************

I hope summer days are really good to you, all out there!! 
I've had some wonderful days spent in Harstad, where hiking in the mountains was the most fab activity done the past week!! I just loved it! Our trip Monday in wonderful hiking weather - not too hot - started with walking at 10:15 am and ended down by the car again, at 19:15 pm. Such a fab, fab day!! :)) I had a walk to visit another mountain top in sunnier weather the day after, for 3 hours I was away on that trip, by myself and enjoying! :) 

Here's a little photo of me, 1169 metres above sea level:

And even some more photos:



Now, I'm doing my best to get rid of this bad cold I've caught!...

Thanks for stopping by! :D 
Love and hugs, Hege

1 kommentar:

Helle sa...

Flotte bilder,Hege!
Nå pakker jeg stempeltrykk og tusjer i bilen og vi vender nesa sørover i landet...
Ferieklem til den spreke dama i nord!
-Helle-