"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

tirsdag 2. august 2011

Magnolia card

Here's a card with a cute Magnolia Tilda image which I have coloured with distress inks. I had a break from packing down our stuff into boxes and made this card, before the rest of my scrapping stuff also is put away for a while, into boxes.. Some of it already is.We're on the move! But I just HAD to do  card to day - it relaxes me, in the middle of everything! :) I'm a lousy blogger these days, excuse me for that!.. Guess I'll have to catch up sometime in the autumn! :)

I find this image totally adorable! <3

I want to enter the following challenges:


Take care! Thanks for stopping by!!

10 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

For et flott kort, så herlige mønstre og fine farger.
Nydelig med perler og de andre detaljene. :)

Anne Bente sa...

wawwww noget så utrolig smuk

fortsat god sommer
klemmmm

Dot sa...

Nydeligt Tilda-kort, sjovt at se du omsider fik hende på et kort ;)
klem fra Dorte

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week big hugs Pops x x x

Lynne sa...

Awh just so cute - I love everything about it :) just gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda :)
Hugs
Lynne xxx

Teresa sa...

This is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us in our Totally Tilda recipe challenge.
hugs Teresa xx

Debbie Dolphin sa...

So gorgeous and such a really pretty card xx
Thankyou so much for playing with us this week at MDUC xx
Hugs Debbie xxx

Chocolate Orange sa...

Adorable !!
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our 'Anything But Birthdays' challenge.
Choccy x

Liz's creative corner sa...

Aw lovely card, love the die shape, lovely image and colouring, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz and Susie, xx

creativchen sa...

you make wonderful cards!
I enjoyed your Blospot!
Many Hugs from Marina

Please visit my first creativ Blogspot too and enjoy!