"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

torsdag 1. september 2011

CLP sketch challenge #40

Oh, dear!I'm late with this blog post - I know!... The reason is I moved last month and didn't get internet connection until just now, in our new apartment!.. The guy who owns this place we're renting, is not exactly the fastest to deliver what promised...! I'm very sorry about being late publishing this!...

This is my DT card for the CLP sketch challenge #40. I hope you will have as much fun as I did, when I made this card after Chelsea's lovely sketch (again). I just looove working with her sketches.


 I'm off to bed right now, my job starts early in the morning, sooo... I'll have to add some details and do some challenge entries later, with this card, after work tomorrow. Nighty night, my blogging friends!! I have missed you all!! Good to see you!! :)

Love, Hege :)

Update, September 28th: Well, seems like I've been too busy updating, until now. There's just so much to think about here with me, right now!... I can't promise to post as often, until everything's calmed down. But sure, my blog posts for the CLP challenges each month, are scheduled. :) Have a great day!! :) Hugs, Hege

4 kommentarer:

Marita ♫♫♫ sa...

Så flott at du er på nett igjen:). Nydelig kort i herlige farger♥. Lekkert mønsterpapir.

Klem Marita

Dot sa...

Velkommen tilbage i blogland, godt du er tilbage.
Håber du er ved at komme på plads i dine nye omgivelser. Men husk TTT (ting tar tid)
klem fra Dorte
ps Sødt kort en en nydelig sketch.

Margreet sa...

Welcome back in blogland, Hege...hope you will enjoy your new appartment and good luck in your job!
Your card is awesome....fab papers and details...your colouring is gorgeous (as always)!
xxx Margreet

creativchen sa...

Dear Hege,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com