"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

fredag 2. desember 2011

Fairy Fun Fridays #67 - Beat the Winter Blues

Hi! Are you ready for a new challenge at the FFF challenge blog? I sure hope so! The next challenge, #67, is themed "Beat the Winter Blues". There's an inspiration photo - head over and check it out!

 I picked this cute pre-colored image of this girl for my card. 

I just let myself inspire by the color BLUE and chose to work with the first DPs (from Basic Grey) with blue colors my eyes fell upon, as they were already lying on my  table. I used these papers on another card made on the same day. Sentiment on the front: "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you".

Sentiment, second photo: "A friend is a gift so great, it can only be measured by the heart". 

Sentiment, third photo: "Hug". 

I hope to see your beautiful entries for this challenge! Let yourself get inspired by both the photo with winter scenery - and the work of my oh so very talented fellow DT members!

Have a great weekend! 

:)

10 kommentarer:

Kelly sa...

Hege, this is beautiful! What do you call this type of card design?

Gro sa...

Wow! dette kortet er jo bare helt fantastisk. Herlig fargevalg og kul bretting!
God Helg!
Klem fra Gro

Tracey Brossart sa...

So pretty Hege! Love the way this opens up, so creative! Beautiful ribbon too!

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Suzi sa...

Simply beautiful Hege. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Torill sa...

Så kjekt kort! Arti lukkemekanisme!
- og takk for at du blir med på JuleKalenderen vår inne på ScrappeHuset!
HA en flott 2.søndag i advent!

Beverly Montez sa...

Awesome card!! I love the beautiful sentiments.
XO
Beverly

pradeepstainless sa...

I am the vessel. The draft is God's. And God is the thirsty one.by Revathi

Chelsea sa...

Hi Hege, I hope you are well. I want to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas. Hope to see you back in blogland soon. We miss you.

Hugs and Love.

HildeM - Lykkelig med liten sa...

Nydelig kort som alltid!

Innom for å ønske deg et herlig 2012!

Klem

Packer sa...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Packers and movers in Chennai