"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

torsdag 5. januar 2012

CLP Sketch Challenge #43

Sorry about the delay in my blog post for the first challenge in 2012 over at the CLP challenge blog! Check out, for January: CLP sketch challenge #43!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time, well spent with family and friends! This card is made a while back ago. Before I moved from Tromsø in August 2011, actually! I used this super cute LOTV die cut image. Papers from Cosmo Cricket

We'd love to see your creations made after this sketch for the first CLP sketch challenge in 2012:



Enjoy! Have fun creating! We're being sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs this time.
I'm sorry I am absent from blogging these days... I'm on the move back to Tromsø! There's enough to do be preoccupied with and no scrapping again, until I have unpacked in our new home sometime  this month!

See you!! =)

Love, Hege

2 kommentarer:

Kort og Søm sa...

Så fint kort!
Lykke til med flyttingen,
klem :O)

Chris sa...

Hi Hege-Annie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/