"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

søndag 1. april 2012

CLP sketch challenge #46

(Click photos for a better, clearer view on details, thank you!)

Hi to you all, on this lovely sunny Sunday here in Tromsø! B-)

I hope to see you enter this month's sketch challenge over at the CLP challenge blog! Here's my DT card for April. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to perform my duties on the CLP DT for February and March... There have just been too many things on my mind since we moved back to Tromsø mid January. This month's sponsor for the CLP challenge is Cards und more.  

But I'm back into papercrafting again and it feels really GOOD! Woohooo! 

Some more photos of my card:
The stamp "Lexi with balloons", is a digi one, made by the lovely Chelsea Le herself; the owner of the CLP challenge blog and the woman behind Pretty Little stamps

I have colored Lexi with ProMarkers and Stickles glitter glue. Here are papers from MME, I have also used on my card: Cheery Lynn Designs "Sweetheart frame" die, Magnolia Doo Hickeys die "Hellebores", sentiment stamp from Bildmålarna, butterflies from Karen Marie Klip and some Prima flowers.

A little close-up on the image:

Here's the lovely sketch, created by Chelsea:
(You can see I used the inverted version of the sketch on my card). 

We would love to see you enter with your beautiful creations, let your creative juices flow!

***

Now, over to these news:
Crafting Life’s Pieces (CLP) Designer Search
Ends: April 17, 2012
Term: One Year

Read more about the CLP DT call here, for all details! :)

I wish you all a fab Sunday! :)

Love, Hege

6 kommentarer:

Bodil sa...

Så nydelig kort i flotte farger :)
God Påske
klem :)

Dot sa...

Hej Hege-Annie. Nydeligt kort i flotte farver.
Dejligt at høre nyt fra dig, håber ting har roet sig og ordnet sig til det bedste for dig. Savner dig på FFF teamet. God påske.
klem fra Dorte

Eulanda sa...

Awwww just gorgeous for your first card back!! I love the border you've used but all the ....well, just everything about it is stunning! Very nice! Hugs!

Sassy Scrapper sa...

Beautiful card sweetie. I love all the sparkle on this beautiful image of Chelsea's. The heart border is really awesome and I just love all those sweet butterflies.
Hugs Bonnie

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Thank you so much, for all kind comments! It feels great to be back into crafting again!

Have a wonderful Easter time!!
Hugs and best wishes,

Hege

stephanne sa...

This is so pretty Hege!!! I am LOVE LOVE LOVING those colours together and the way you've coloured up the image is incredible!! Great details, such a delight to look at!!!
hugs, stephanne