- Bazzill and Bazzill bling in different colors
- Papers from MME
- Dies from Cheery Lynn designs (swirl to the left), Tim Holtz (banner), Marianne Design (the paper rose, center of the flower - it's the first time I use this die!!) and Magnolia ( big swirl).
- Flowers from Prima.
- Karen Marie Klip butterflies.
- Sentiment stamp from Kort i Hodet; translated: "You are fantastic!"
- Lace from..?
- Distressed edges: Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
onsdag 16. mai 2012
Midway reminder - CLP sketch challenge 47
(I'm sorry this post didn't go live as I scheduled it in blogger; on May 15th 2012!... So here we are, a day belated with my post! I didn't check yesterday if everything was okay. But now we're á jour!)
Here's a little midway reminder for the #47 sketch challenge over at the CLP challenge blog! The challenge started on May the 1st. With the design team being split into two groups, some post on the 1st and the rest on the 15th - to remind you about the challenge. :) I'm, from now on, doing midway posts for these monthly challenges and will now post my DT cards on the 15th each month.
My DT card for May is made with an image from The Greeting Farm, colored with distress inks.
Now, run over to the challenge blog, to get inspiration from what the rest of the talented ladies on the DT has created! If you missed the post from May 1st, please check that one out, too! :)
A little close-up on the image.
To make this card, I used:
Here's the wonderful sketch, made by the CLP blog owner, Chelsea Le:
Have fun! I hope you play along with us in this month's CLP sketch challenge!
An amount of challenges entered: