"Think you can't change the world? Too late, you already have. It was changed for the better the minute you were born. There are more people than you can imagine who will never be the same because they came in contact with you, if only for a fleeting moment."
~ Gail Purcell Elliott ~

onsdag 2. mai 2012

Where did all the info, bloglists and everything in my blog sidebar go??

Oh my! I'm not very pleased...- discovering that my blog layout is totally messed up!! - I've lost all the important info and bloglists in my sidebar!... I think I might have been hacked, so I changed my password... 

To those of you who I have entered candies: I'm sorry I've lost the pics that linked over to your places. I hope you understand the situation! If I remember whose candies I've entered, I will do sidebar posts again, with links back to your blogs - with time. I don't have the time to do everything right now!... 

There's going to be a lot of work getting everything into place again  on my blog - but give me some time and I will fix it!! A little re-decorating seems to be inevitable!...

I'm still a DT member on the CLP sketch challenge blog and with the Prairie Fairy princesses. 
A new thing is that I will be posting on the 15th every month, for the midway posts on the CLP challenge. Prairie Fairy posts will be about every 5th - 6th week, when I get started. I don't know when the first one will be.

Have a fab day - without anyone hacking your blogger account!!

Hugs, Hege




2 kommentarer:

Lena Katrine sa...

Det ser da ut til at alt er på plass nå :)
Klem

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Ja, Lena - jeg begynte å rote med å prøve å tilpasse en ny mal inne i blogger - og da kom alt det gamle opp og jeg var rask til å lagre det, da jeg fant det! Heldigvis slapp jeg jobb med å fikse på nytt! (Var redd for det!!) :DDD Gliser fra øre til øre! Juhuuuu!